DRIK-O-MAT is our original drinking cup for weaners, sows and finishers. The design of the cup is adjusted to the pigs' anatomy and ensures good hygiene and low water waste. The abundant access to clean water stimulates increased water intake and, as a consequence, increased feed intake. It leads to a better feed conversion and less deseases.
- Anatomical design of the drinking cup
- Good hygiene and low water waste
- Drinking nipples can be adjusted
- Increased water intake = increased feed intake
- Abundant supply of clean water for greater growth, better feed conversion and less deseases
- Low work consumption in daily operation and cleaning
- Large water savings due to the adjustable nipples and less manure
- The heaviest thickness of material in the market and closed, bend edges guarantee a very strong drinking cup, which lasts for years.
- The bend edges prevents dirt accumulation and injuries.
- The rounded design ensures that there are no blind corners, and the closed design above prevents dung in the drinking cup and thereby it will always be clean.
- The water nipple is placed in the bottom of the drinking cup and releases only the necessary amount of water. This means considerable water savings and considerable reduction in the quantity of slurry.
Pigs per cup
* from the floor to cup lower front edge.
NB: Water pressure at nipple cannot exceed 2,5 Bar.